Boosting Team Performance
Elite sports people, by definition, are world class at what they do – but they still train every day! This is what they hope will give them the “Winning Edges” over their competition.
As Gary Player said – “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” Learning how to sell is an ongoing process.
We have 14 developed training courses for professionals that are available as bespoke courses for in house company training or as generic open courses for individuals to attend.
- Aligning training with your business strategy, goals, and needs.
- Great course design and delivery making for great learning.
- Building on existing best practice in house and across the industry
- Unique Speed Training™ concept
- Unique Winning Edges® training programme
Coaching & Mentoring
With over 20 years in operations, account management and procurement positions in blue-chip companies and agencies, Leigh is well placed to offer coaching & mentoring to all levels in meetings and accommodation sectors
Coaching has become a critical element of team development and yet it is rarely understood and often implemented poorly. We can directly coach your managers and teams or train your managers how to coach their own teams.
- A skilled coach with many years’ experience developing large, multi-skilled, diverse sales teams.
- Collaborative and inclusive style
- Tried and tested template coaching aids created
- Clear deliverables and action plans following verbal feedback
Both coaching and mentoring are processes that enable both individual and corporate clients to achieve their full potential.
Eric Parsloe, The Manager as Coach and Mentor (1999)
Clutterbuck, D & Megginson, D, Mentoring Executives and Directors (1999)
Consultancy / Projects
All projects are managed with the end objective in mind and with key agreed deliverables at milestones through the project.
The “triple A” approach will be used
- “Audit”, “health check”, “review”, “state of the nation” – whatever you want to call it – we carry out an assessment of where you are in your sales department right now.
- The process is tailored to suit your business but typically will involve carrying out a “Stop; Start; Continue” exercise with all the sales team, including a short one to one interview. More time will be spent with each of the managers on a one to one basis and also observations made “on the job”.
- An agreed prioritised output document will be created detailing actions that will bring the most benefit.
- Normally once the output document has been assessed it is clear that further actions should be taken to improve sales team performance and/or processes.
- Often Winning Edges are asked to supply services to facilitate elements of the action plan. In many cases Winning Edges are then retained by clients, for an agreed period, to deliver ongoing services following the success of the initial action plan.
- Once the actions have been taken an appraisal should take place to measure the level of success of the changes made.
- KPI’s should be agreed at the start of the project and these should now be used to measure delivery through the process.